Saturday, July 27, 2013

So there it is...

...5 weeks of intense dancing with other hard working dancers and inspirational teachers...gone. But not completely gone, because of all I've retained. I can just barely remember when that place was unfamiliar, when I knew no one. And when I thought I'd be relieved to not have to wake up at 6:00 every morning. But now I want one more week to get to know the girls in my class a little better. But that would've just made the goodbye even harder.

I'm am so thankful that I was able to have this experience, and meet all these amazing people. I have learned so much and am so excited to continue my training back at my home studio. Believe it or not, Nutcracker rehearsals are in only one month...where did this past year go? I'll try my best to keep you updated with that.

Thanks for reading this little post :-)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment